28/02/2014

Ear Candy: Thread Cult Podcast

I used to think I only liked to listen to music while I was knitting/making patterns/other...
Was I ever wrong! Nothing makes you feel more like you're successfully multi-tasking than being craftsy and listening to a great podcast or audiobook.

Submitting for your approval: Thread Cult, hosted by journalist and sewing blogger Christine Cyr Clisset.
This podcast covers anything and everything to do with fabric, whether it's dyeing, weaving or making.
Some of the guests are well-known, such as Susan Khalje and Kenneth D. King, while others are new (to me), but what they all have in common is that they are very interesting, not to mention infectiously passionate about textiles.

So far there are 26 episodes, and I hope you'll enjoy listening to them as much as I did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment